ALPACA YOGA Tuesday June 2 SOLD OUT 🤸🏼♀️
Flexy Michelle will guide you through a 45-minute beginner style yoga class with modifications for all levels while 10 – 14 alpacas roam around during the class! Alpacas are very sweet, gentle creatures and are much smaller than you would imagine! After the class, there will be time for you to pet, feed, and take selfies with these cute fuzzy animals!
Address of 313 Farms:
35157 Mission Road, Anola, MB
Tuesday June 2, 6:30-7:30 pm SOLD OUT!!!
(Rain Date: Tuesday June 9)
On the occasion that it is raining, please stay posted on social media (all contact info is below) where details will be posted and an email will be sent in the afternoon to the email address from where the tickets were purchased.
Facebook: Flexy Michelle
1. ARRIVE 10 – 15 minutes early so you can get set up while practising social distancing
2. Please BRING YOUR OWN MAT – they will NOT be borrowed as they have been in the past. Sorry, it’s to keep us all safe & healthy!
3. Bring your OWN hand sanitizer!
4. Bring your OWN PEN to fill out a waiver.
5. Be prepared to take your OWN photos, even bring a small tripod!
6. Refunds offered ONLY IF the government implements new regulations that would not permit the event to take place.
8. Please try to use the washroom before you come! We won’t make you “hold it!” However, for health and safety reasons during this unprecedented time, please try to limit any unnecessary personal contact, especially because this is a private residence.
ARRIVE 10-15 MINUTES EARLY!
Ages 16+ NO EXCEPTIONS as we are offering YAY (Youth Alpaca Yoga, ages 2+) This is to ensure the safety of ALL participants, including the animals.
How to get to 313 Farms from Winnipeg:
1. Search for 35157 Mission Road, Anola, MB on GOOGLE MAPS.
2. DO NOT USE whatever app comes up on your cell phone
3. IT MUST BE GOOGLE MAPS!!!!
4. Do NOT SEARCH FOR “313 Farms.” It does not come up on all GPS systems.
5. PLEASE USE GOOGLE MAPS!!!
6. We are NOT 10 Acre Woods
- Make your way to Dugald Rd. East (Hwy 15) to Highway 12 in Anola
- Turn right on Highway 12
- Travel 2 miles and turn right on Mission Rd.
- Drive up Mission Rd. for a minute or 2
- You’ll see a small alpaca farm on the right, but they may be inside, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see any alpacas!
- Just stick to the directions or USE GOOGLE MAPS! I CANNOT EMPHASIZE GOOGLE MAPS enough!!!
- There’s a small green address sign
- Parking available on Mission Rd.
Please park on Mission Rd and NOT in the DRIVEWAY of 313 Farms. There will also be someone directing you where to park.
A YOGA MAT, a PEN, a WATER BOTTLE, & YOGA TOWEL (or regular towel) and a sweater/jacket or anything else to ensure your own personal comfort!
Thursday July 16, 6:30-7:30 pm (Rain Date: Tues July 21), Monday August 24, 6:30-7:30 pm (Rain Date: Wed Aug 26)